Providing the best Managed Colocation Solutions in the industry requires a rock-solid foundation.
We've identified the best data center solutions in the industry. We then custom match a solution to each customer's specific requirements. This makes it both easy and cost effective to deploy and maintain your on-line applications.
Our performance-routed networks utilize multiple data centers, private OC-192 fiber networks, advanced high availability technologies and comprehensive disaster recovery solutions to provide unparalleled performance, reliability and scalability.
This flexible and fault tolerant network model is a perfect platform for any hosted application. From simple websites to global enterprise applications, Natural Networks is the natural choice for hosting and custom Managed Colocation Solutions.
Security is Everything
At Natural Networks we take security very seriously. All of our data centers have successfully completed a SAS70 Type II audit and are HITECH and HIPAA compliant.
- 24/7/365 on-site security personnel.
- Video camera with remote door release at facility mantrap and entrance.
- Biometric scanners.
- Digital card access at all data center doors.
- Detailed reporting system for tracking orders, payments, back orders and shopping trends.
- CCTV digital surveillance system with 90-180 day storage.
- All equipment is tagged upon arrival and entered into the client account for monitoring. No hardware can be removed from premises without proper authorization and credentials.
Network and Connectivity
- Performance-routed network provides the best possible performance and automatically routes around problems on the internet.
- Each data center offers diverse fiber entrances to withstand multiple fiber cuts and maintain connectivity.
- Carrier neutral data center utilizes 7 Tier 1 carriers and is able to maintain continuous connectivity even when carriers fail.
- Private OC-192 fiber connections between data centers for off-site backup, data replication and disaster recovery.
- Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP) in Ethernet or Fiber
- State-of-the-art security and intrusion detection systems.
- 24/7/365 monitoring on all networking systems.
- All power is provided through advanced UPS systems and protected by multiple emergency generators.
- Both N+1 and 2N power configurations are available.
- A/B 120v/208v, single-phase to three-phase circuits.
- Up to 8 KWs per rack density for high efficiency.
- 24/7/365 monitoring on all power systems.
- Our data centers utilize full data-grade HVAC systems with N+1 redundancy.
- Data center space is designed with advanced cold row containment to be both energy efficient and environmentally friendly.